Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Super Happy Fun Stress Time!

Well, I've got exams next week, but wait... What's this?

"Hey, er, we thought we should tell you, we're looking for a six room house next year with persons A and B, thought we'd let you know."

".....[pause of calculation - six bedrooms, seven people]..... I see..."

So now, I've just been told I need to be looking for people to live with next year. Argh....

On the plus side, maybe my room will be better, as currently, following the 'you get what you pay for' rule, I'm not paying much.

I've already had a couple of offers after putting up an ad on the university site, so it's not going too badly. They are a little expensive, and I don't actually need a double bed. Or on-site parking.

Ah well, such is life. Or it's ability to always throw something at you at the last minute.

[pessimists]